How do others perceive you? Asking this question when interacting in a mulitcultural setting helps you to better understand your own personal identity. During this workshop, we will explore how the people you are surrounded by influence who you are and what you think about yourself. We will examine three important cultural dimensions that have a large impact upon the interaction of people from different cultural backgrounds. Finally, we will conclude with thinking about how we negotiate our own personal identities every day and how we might behave in radically different ways when we find ourselves in a foreign place.
We will define and/or examine:
- How we use categories to define ourselves
- How reflected appraisal and social comparison impact our self-concept
- Three important dimensions of culture
- How we can manage our image
Who will Benefit:
- Employees who manage people
- Employees who work with customers
- People who would like to increase their self awareness
Contact Gino with the form below to discuss the number of participants and desired length of the workshop.